Planners Post

This time last year, I shared with you my 2016 Blog Planner , and boy was that a petrifying day. I kept convincing myself that it wasn't good enough, even for something I was sharing for free, and that nobody would care, or bother downloading it, but to my complete surprise, you really liked it, and some of you even shared with me your usage of it. I'm telling you, you have no idea how happy that made me, and the pride I felt knowing I'd finally achieved something I'd wanted to do for a long time. I'd also made the decision to improve upon that planner, and create a new one for 2017. Alas, as you know, this year has been a rollercoaster, with mental health, a few breakdowns, and getting myself back into a blogging rhythm, so naturally, creating the planners sort of found itself left on the bench of not-so-important priorities. Fast forward to October/November when Olivia @Writing4Joy asked me on Twitter if I'd be making a new and updated planner, and I di

Bookish Wishlist



Over the past few years, my reading has been on quite a journey. There was one year in which I read almost 200 books, and another in which I read around 30, but if there's one thing I can bet money on each and every year, it's that I'll ask for books for Christmas. Whether it's a handful, or an entire shelf full, my book collection, both physical and digital, has grown into a gargantuan, scary looking infestation that I can quite deal with yet. Sure, I might cull my collection every year, but I still find myself overwhelmed. That might have something do with my annual bookish wishlist.

You see, for the last two years, I've been sharing a bookish wishlist, and on that wishlist are always a scary amount of books I'm either receiving, or want to receive for Christmas, and although my Christmas list this year has been invaded by video games, comforting things, and other previously terrible gifts that I now love, you're still likely to find a handful of books on there. Today, I thought I'd share my bookish wishlist with you all. Who knows, maybe I'll improve upon the last two years failings.. (lolololol)

Recent Additions To The Wishlist

1 | Holding Up The Universe

I spent a lot of time considering this one, especially after the negative reaction when it was announced, but sod that reaction. It's nice to find a book with a larger leading lady, something I've chatted about recently, and since I enjoyed (I mean cried my eyes out over) All The Bright Places, I imagine this book will follow suit.

2 | Illuminae Okay, so I must be one of a few people who haven't picked up this book yet, and in truth, I'm still not completely sold. The premise sounds pretty much like any other sci-fi, but the style piques my attention. Oh, and did I mention that almost everyone has read it and loved it? Yikes, I'm a bit scared of the hype train, but it's on m wishlist none the less.

3 | Starbound Trilogy Sticking on the subject of Amie Kaufman's writing, this space centred trilogy has me all googley eyed and twitchy ithcy. Unlike my Father and Brother, (who are OBSESSED with space!) I'm not all that into it, which is an issue. That being said,the covers are gorgeous, and the plots kind of sound fun, OH, and Cait LOVES this series, so that's pretty much a good enough reason to be considering this series, right?

4 |

Comments